- I went to Metaverse Fashion Week
NEW YORK. LONDON. PARIS. METAVERSE. I went to Metaverse Fashion Week to see what the future of fashion might be like.
- Relearning how to get dressed: Color theory
A no-brainer approach to getting dressed right, every time. Really – no thinking involved.
- Relearning how to get dressed again: Pajama style
Going back to pre-pandemic dressing is futile if don’t remember how you did it in the first place…also if your pants don’t fit.
- My 22 Favorite Travel Accessories for 2022
Just don’t expect to find any recommendations for neck pillows.
- 90s Fashion: The best fashion ads from the best fashion decade
Arguably one of the best decades for fashion. A trip back in time to when ads were the content you craved.
- What exactly is Buy now, Pay later and should you use it or beware?
Seems pretty harmless. A quick primer on the ins and outs of buy now, pay later programs.
- Ready Player Me(taverse)
It’s here now and eventually you’ll want to visit.
- Orange is the new black turtleneck: The Theranos trial begins
The world awaits the fate of the worlds first self-made female billionaire.
- How to give a designer good feedback? Six Tips for non-designers
- How to work with a creative agency: 6 things you can do to prepare for success
You on a beach with a pina colada is not one of them.