- On learning to read again and creating systems for success
If you feel like you’re failing it’s not your fault, you just need a better system.
- When redesigns go wrong: what’s happening with Clue?
Earlier this month Clue released what it claimed would be it’s ‘biggest update to date’ but it’s making me wonder, has Clue lost its way?
- TerraLuna: are stablecoins a scam?
Stablecoins have become vital in fiat-to-digital currency divide but TerraLuna’s rapid rise and fall could be a sign of what’s to come in crypto.
- Utility for you and me: evolution of the NFT
NFT evolution and the need for real life use cases with utility.
- Birkins v. MetaBirkins: Art, Trademarks and Free Speech
A look into how brands, art and free speech will work in the metaverse.
- Web3: are we there yet?
They say that “Web3 will change everything!”. But I think they also said the same […]
- I went to Metaverse Fashion Week
NEW YORK. LONDON. PARIS. METAVERSE. I went to Metaverse Fashion Week to see what the future of fashion might be like.
- Relearning how to get dressed: Color theory
A no-brainer approach to getting dressed right, every time. Really – no thinking involved.
- Relearning how to get dressed: Pajama style
Going back to pre-pandemic dressing is futile if don’t remember how you did it in the first place…also if your pants don’t fit.
- My 22 Favorite Travel Accessories for 2022
Just don’t expect to find any recommendations for neck pillows.