As a Project Manager and PMP with 15+ years of hands-on experience managing digital projects, I know first-hand that delivering great work and keeping everyone happy along the way is not easy.
With a strong background in client stakeholder management, business operations and technology, I have a strong mix of skills and expertise that I can leverage to make each engagement a hands-down success.
Whether it’s a single project, multiple work streams running in parallel, or a managing a relationship with an external agency partner, I’ll help create a framework that enables teams to innovate, thrive and deliver their best work.
I might be able to help if you need someone who can:
- Confidently step into a project at any stage or state and apply a pragmatic approach that builds trust and earns respect of both client and project team.
- Distill strategic goals and scope into manageable work tracks so team members have clear direction for work with measurable milestones.
- Effectively engage and empower cross-functional leads and their teams – local, distributed and/or off-shore – to deliver top quality work.
- Remove roadblocks, manage change and minimize unnecessary noise so that teams can focus on doing their best work.
- Identify critical dependencies, risks, and integration points in order to to minimize risk and maximize use of available resources.
- Manage expectations up, down and across as needed to inform, align and ensure support from key stakeholders and groups.
On Tara’s projects everyone on the team knows exactly what to do because she sets the clearest expectations and works with people to help them achieve their goals. Her unique understanding of both engineering and design helps teams navigate the highly fluid environment that is digital product development.
— Liang Zhang, Design at Apple
….meticulous, organized and very detail oriented. Tara consistently rose to the challenge of dealing with very demanding clients and tight deadlines; the result was always successful with a growing base of very satisfied clients.
— Kim Tomlinson, Art Director